- Who coined the term "the Metropolitan Bopera House"?
- Who had 306 cats in her house?
- Who was Dizzy Gillespie referring to when he said, "Without him, ... there's no me!"?
- Where is the Institute of Jazz Studies located?
- In what category has Dan Morgenstern won 8 Grammys?
- Who did Louis "Satchmo" Armstrong record "Happy Birthday" for?
- What tune's famous last chorus recorded by Louis Armstrong was used as the basis for Eddie Durham's "Swinging the Blues"? (hint: read Dan Morgenstern's Grammy liner notes on" Louis Armstrong—Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man 1923-1934.")
- What famous arranger would frequently call on Dan Morgenstern to supply him tapes of what were at the time rare and unavailable records?
- What is perhaps the first right-wing blues in history? (hint: it contains, in fact, of all things, a plug for Ronald Reagan.)